tHE SURVIVORS TRUST
We are a member of The Survivors Trust, a national umbrella organisation for 124 specialist rape and sexual abuse charities throughout the UK. You can search by postcode or location on their Find Support in your Area page to see which specialist charities are nearby click here.
We also offer the following services to male and female survivors living in the Wiltshire area, who have been raped or sexually abused at any time in their lives:
- Referral and Signposting Services
- Revival-Wiltshire RASAC Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Line 0800 009 2983. Our support line offers emotional support and information for survivors (13+) and those who share life with them. The support line opening times are:
- Mondays 11am – 2pm (operators of differing genders)
- Wednesdays 2pm – 5pm (operators of differing genders)
- Wednesdays 7pm – 9pm (female operators only)
CHRISTMAS CLOSURE: Please note our support line will be closed on Monday 27th December, Wednesday 29th December and Monday 3rd January 2022. During these times please contact the helpline for The Survivors Trust on 08088 010 818.
During our closure the helpline for The Survivors Trust will be open on:
Monday 27th December: 10am – 1pm
Wednesday 29th December: 10am – 1pm and 5pm – 8pm
Monday 3rd January: 10am – 1pm
All services are free of charge.
‘Partners – Supporting Survivors’ booklet
This booklet offers information and support for partners of survivors who are going through the recovery process. Download it for free below.
Online video series
Psychologist, Nina Burrows, has produced a YouTube series which may be of interest.
In this video series, Nina tackles some of the core issues surrounding sexual abuse and offers answers to people’s questions such as:
Why are sex offenders able to get away with it?
Should I go for therapy?
I’m a man and I’ve been raped – am I gay?
Why didn’t I fight?
Should I go to the police?
Someone I care about has told me they were abused – what should I do?
How do I protect myself from sexual abuse?